Register Now
Alexander.

Running out of storage?

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I really couldn't make use of it anymore. I got another controller for $35.99 on Amazon. 

Ow. That was a costly buy. I guess in our place the rate is quite low. At this time, the current value is somewhere around 25-28 bucks. Though the item is out of stock now. 😆

I brought 1TB M.2 drive for high demanding games and software that needs super speeds and no delay and so the M.2 is the way to go for that. GAmes like DayZ 🙂 Makes 6TB of space all up in my rig now. Even then you think it's allot and it's not ;( 

To deal with that, uninstall games or software that you do not play or use anymore and that's how you free up space people.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Ow. That was a costly buy. I guess in our place the rate is quite low. At this time, the current value is somewhere around 25-28 bucks. Though the item is out of stock now. 😆

It actually depends on the type of controller you are looking at purchasing. I'm sure there are still ones at the cost of $25.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It actually depends on the type of controller you are looking at purchasing. I'm sure there are still ones at the cost of $25.

Which one you were quoting above? I mentioned the price of dualshock 1 that I have purchased 2 years back. If you are talking the current price, I guess that will be slightly higher than that. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Which one you were quoting above? I mentioned the price of dualshock 1 that I have purchased 2 years back. If you are talking the current price, I guess that will be slightly higher than that. 

It's PISOBIN Pro Gaming Controller . 

Screenshot_20210909-190419.thumb.png.bfe097dae10b23b4f7159d0321db076b.png

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh I wasn't talking about this one. I never used this one too. I used one dualshock, which has superior build quality, than most of its peers. 

Yeah - I know how good Dualshock controller is and I have used it at a friend's game house. It's an excellent impressive controller 🎮

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I know how good Dualshock controller is and I have used it at a friend's game house. It's an excellent impressive controller 🎮

Yeah, I have been using it most for most of my playing. Only for PS1 has used some other controller, I don't remember the brand now. But, my experience with dualshock is amazing. I won't be changing it that soon. 😊

58 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I have been using it most for most of my playing. Only for PS1 has used some other controller, I don't remember the brand now. But, my experience with dualshock is amazing. I won't be changing it that soon. 😊

As long as the Dualshock Playstation controller is still in good working condition, I don't see any reason why you should be looking for a new one. 

using an external HDD/SSD for games will ruin the look of your setup and there is probably a chance of losing speed & performance, it's better to install it inside, there's always more than enough Sata ports in your motherboard for additional hard drives/normal SSD's

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

With a computer, you can simply buy a hard disc memory card and plug in which becomes an external memory card to you, which can occupy other games and essential files too for you. 

I believe that's basically how it's done by most people who are looking at increasing their space when they run out of memory. 

On 9/10/2021 at 7:03 PM, Razor1911 said:

Oh I wasn't talking about this one. I never used this one too. I used one dualshock, which has superior build quality, than most of its peers. 

This controller is beautiful on.the eyes buddy, it will really be comfortable gaming with the controller. I know it will be expensive to get, but it is worth it for purchase.