Register Now
Alexander.

Getting approved for YouTube?

Getting approved by YouTube to display ads on your videos isn't easy. First you have to ensure you have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months. Has anybody else been accepted for their YT? I have and my earnings are great for Bizdustry.

I don't know what this really has to do with gaming. 

Anyway, yeah, it's tough to get approved on YouTube, or to go anywhere on there. There's so many rules and issues with the service, that I've kind of steered away from using it. I just now use it to record my gaming streams. As I'm going to be streaming through a service called restream that will let me stream to all kinds of platforms. 

my channel used to be monetized back in the day before far more rules and gildlines were in place, I was even with Freedom network 🙂 even then wasn't making that much monet since the network takes so much away and I get the rest. Not easy as it used to be

On 1/28/2021 at 12:41 AM, The Blackangel said:

I have no intention of monetizing either of my two channels. I don’t upload very often, and I just do it for fun.

Wow, you're the only one whom I have seen to say no to an option of being able to make money without moving a finger when you have the opportunity to do so. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Wow, you're the only one whom I have seen to say no to an option of being able to make money without moving a finger when you have the opportunity to do so. 

Like I said initially, I rarely upload, and I doubt I'll ever have a subscriber base to be able to monetize my channel. Hell it takes 100 subscribers to personalize your YT channel link. I don't see myself ever reaching that point. Sure there's 49 on one channel and I think one or two on the other. I mean lets be realistic here, I'm not going to hit that mark to be able to start earning money. My videos are cheap and have little to no production value. So it's not like people are going to be all that interested in subscribing.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:36 PM, The Blackangel said:

Can I get some constructive criticism on this video that I made several years ago and posted?

What is this video all about? It seems like a ghost kinda thing. Is that part of any game wallpaper? 🙄

18 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

What is this video all about? It seems like a ghost kinda thing. Is that part of any game wallpaper? 🙄

I think there was a thread where he explained what the art is all about and why he used it as his display picture. 

30 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

It's just a video meant to be creepy. I liked how somber the song was and wanted to make a video using it. Most of the pictured I found on a google search, but some of them I took myself.

There are so many cemeteries and graves that are forgotten that I wanted to make a video incorporating that. That's why it's called Forgotten Sorrow.

Edited by The Blackangel