Register Now
Kane99

I wish there was a bigger selection of PC games on gamepass

I love what gamepass has become, an option to get tons of games for a month, on the cheap. Sadly, the PC selection currently, is a bit lacking. I would love to see more PC games showing up in game pass. What games do you think they could add next? I figure the majority of these games are coming to Xbox One and the new gen Xbox. But maybe some more PC only games? I'd like that too. 

Gamepass is a service that allows access to a library of games on your PC and Xbox console. If that streaming service denied access to certain games just because you've accessed the service on one device rather than the other that would be wrong on a whoal new level. So no, Gamepass should absolutely not have more game just for PC users. Likewise, it shouldn't have games that are only available on the console version either. If that does in fact happen, then it's disgusting and Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves.

If you say lacking it sounds like the games aren't enough, I k ow it's not as much as you find on game pass games for Xbox but they have white a good amount of interesting and exciting games available on PC.

Halo infinite, back for blood, twelve minutes, gear 5, dishonoured and many more. The list goes on and on.

On 7/23/2022 at 9:39 AM, Empire said:

There are many gmaers for PC, just that there is more bigger market on Xbox I say more then PC. 

Yeah to be fair, the PC side of Game pass has been getting a lot better. Pretty much any game that's on gamepass that's also available on steam, is also available via Xbox on PC too. 

They've added a ton of games since, many of which are Xbox games that also work on PC. I can't complain, because I've been playing more games because of game pass versus if i purchased all these games. 

Tons of games means more people would join the network as you have a collection of all games that you can play uner the one price. I mean most people can not afford to spend $50 on a single game and if you times it by five more games that leads up to allot of cash. Even that you own them for life 😜 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Tons of games means more people would join the network as you have a collection of all games that you can play uner the one price. I mean most people can not afford to spend $50 on a single game and if you times it by five more games that leads up to allot of cash. Even that you own them for life 😜 

Yup, and with the new rumor of a family share plan coming, it's probably going to get even more games soon. 

And for sure. I haven't paid for a new game in a while. Well aside from WWE 2k22, but before that I didn't buy a new game since maybe RDR2. I got cyberpunk 2077 from a friend, so I don't count that. 

Game pass just saves you so much money imo. 

Edited by Kane99

On 7/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, Empire said:

There are many gmaers for PC, just that there is more bigger market on Xbox I say more then PC. 

That is the exact reason. Microsoft knows that they are selling more of the games on Xbox than the PC. They have to keep up with the plan of ensuring that they stay up with what Sony offers as exclusives on Playstation consoles. 

22 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

That is the exact reason. Microsoft knows that they are selling more of the games on Xbox than the PC. They have to keep up with the plan of ensuring that they stay up with what Sony offers as exclusives on Playstation consoles. 

ENd of the day if they see money making that what they would do right lol

On 8/31/2022 at 11:23 AM, Empire said:

ENd of the day if they see money making that what they would do right lol

Every business that is not run on charity is definitely being run for profit maximizing. So, I see no big issue with having more games for their consoles than on PC.