Register Now
Kane99

Who wants a Mandalorian game?

With the shows popularity still at an all time high, I wonder if they will eventually toss in a game adaptation. What do you guys think? Could it happen? I doubt it will, but I hope Disney finds a way to get someone to make some type of Mandalorian game. I'd buy it for sure. But please, don't let EA have their hands all over it. And maybe not even Ubisoft. Give it to a respected studio please. 

On 2/7/2021 at 1:39 AM, Syntax said:

I think it would be cool but I still feel like we need to have more of the story explored before a game can come out. For example now without the child we shall see where they go in terms of story and action. 

That makes sense. I would love for it to happen now, but I get wanting to extend the story some before going that route. The next Star Wars game could be anything, as there are so many stories in the Star Wars universe. 

Not if EA is making it - have you seen their record for Star Wars games? They have only managed to make two decent games so far - the fallen order and squadrons. In addition to that, most games that are based on tv shows tend to flop so I'd only consider if someone other than EA made it.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:10 PM, skyfire said:

I don't think EA would be touching it. and it does not like their cup of tea either. someone who has experience of star wars, marvel and silent hill type of game development experience can do this. 

Remember that EA has the exclusive licensing to make all Star-Wars and Star-Wars related games from Disney so EA has to do it or give permission to someone else to do it. Unless Disney cancels their licensing which is up in 2023 btw and Ubisoft is set to take over, EA will be the one to develop it.