Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anything ever offended you in a game?

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

What about this. Call of duty MW3. The clip is really heartbreaking. 😒

Most terrorists bomb attacks happens that same way, it's only sad that a woman and child got taken out as well. 

41 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Offended?! Not at all, I've been in some Modern Warfare online servers on the Xbox 360 and they basically said any and everything and nobody took it personally. Nowadays, you can't even call someone a wimp without getting a ban in-game.

Seriously, I get to laugh out loud whenever I see that happen. I'm like whatever happened to one growing up and having a tough skin to some words. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Offended?! Not at all, I've been in some Modern Warfare online servers on the Xbox 360 and they basically said any and everything and nobody took it personally. Nowadays, you can't even call someone a wimp without getting a ban in-game.

That is something that has boggled my mind ever since I first heard about it. You're playing a graphic war game, where the point of the game is to kill your enemy who is being played by someone else most likely. It is violent and blood is flying as your comrades die. That is fine with everyone, yet calling someone a wimp is over the line? You can kill with impunity, but you better make damn sure you don't call anyone a wimp.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

1.JPG

48.JPG

30 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

That is something that has boggled my mind ever since I first heard about it. You're playing a graphic war game, where the point of the game is to kill your enemy who is being played by someone else most likely. It is violent and blood is flying as your comrades die. That is fine with everyone, yet calling someone a wimp is over the line? You can kill with impunity, but you better make damn sure you don't call anyone a wimp.

1.JPG

48.JPG

Oh! My love for minions meme's is out of this world. Just look at how he's biting his tongue slide one side of his mouth 😂

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh! My love for minions meme's is out of this world. Just look at how he's biting his tongue slide one side of his mouth 😂

So you guys too love minions like me. My DP would be enough to show much I love them.

Anyways, @Heatman I guess, such bomb scenes are usual, but the way it was directed, it's heartbreaking. 😏

59 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

So you guys too love minions like me. My DP would be enough to show much I love them.

Anyways, @Heatman I guess, such bomb scenes are usual, but the way it was directed, it's heartbreaking. 😏

Yeah, I saw it on your profile and whenever I get to see your post, I get to giggle a little bit because of him there. 

On the explosion, it really sucks but I don't think they were the real target. 

8 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I always like seeing your posts, because I get to see some an image of some of the greatest characters ever created. I also have around 30 or so minion memes saved on my comp. Anytime I come across one, I save it whether I have one like it or not, just in case I haven't gotten it yet.

ALL HAIL THE MINIONS!

43 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I always like seeing your posts, because I get to see some an image of some of the greatest characters ever created. I also have around 30 or so minion memes saved on my comp. Anytime I come across one, I save it whether I have one like it or not, just in case I haven't gotten it yet.

ALL HAIL THE MINIONS!

I don't usually get into mobile gaming very often but I always make an exception for playing Minions. I love the crazy talking sounds they make 😂

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I saw it on your profile and whenever I get to see your post, I get to giggle a little bit because of him there. 

On the explosion, it really sucks but I don't think they were the real target. 

Obviously they were not the real target. But that was heartbreaking. I don't call that offending, but that has touched me hard. 😏

57 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Obviously they were not the real target. But that was heartbreaking. I don't call that offending, but that has touched me hard. 😏

Yeah, that's my reading how the attack went in the COD clip. It's really a very sad view to behold and to have recorded on camera 📹 is going to be painful for the husband to watch all over again. 

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

1.JPG

48.JPG

It's true - in Fortnite I got banned for call someone a wimp. After that, I just couldn't be bothered to play it anymore.

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I get to laugh out loud whenever I see that happen. I'm like whatever happened to one growing up and having a tough skin to some words. 

Doesn't exist in today's world because you'll hurt someone's "feelings". I've seen some teens of this generation get mild cuts and are acting like their arm had been blown off in a war or something. This snowflake mentality grinds my gears to no end.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's true - in Fortnite I got banned for call someone a wimp. After that, I just couldn't be bothered to play it anymore.

Doesn't exist in today's world because you'll hurt someone's "feelings". I've seen some teens of this generation get mild cuts and are acting like their arm had been blown off in a war or something. This snowflake mentality grinds my gears to no end.

Seriously, when it comes out in a way that you're actually telling how someone is and it's pulled up against you for being inhuman. I really can't deal with it.