Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game are you best at?

What game do you feel you play the best out of all the games you have played (even if your best isn’t amazing)? I guess for me it is Skyrim, since I have managed to play it (however painfully) at the highest level, and I haven’t succeeded at that with anything else.

Driving games and the driving portion of action games, at least the good ones that have physics grounded in reality.

I used to be good at shooters too, but my hand coordination went to shit as I got older.

The Legend Of Zelda

I can tell you anything you want to know about this one. Including which bushes you can burn that will net you 100 rupees from traitor moblins.

Zelda: A Link To The Past

I know everything about the game, including the secret room by the castle, that almost no one knows about. If you have a question, ask me, and I can guarantee you I know the answer.

I'm also pretty educated on Ocarina Of Time, and Links Awakening too.

There are games that I like and there are games that I'm good at however you might think that you are good and in fact, others will say that you are crap at it. So that's my point of viewer on that. I mean I can say good at euro truck at driving and then another will say ohh you are crap. 

Only good at games when you are always doing the same kind of game for unless none stop. 

On 2/4/2021 at 1:12 AM, Syntax said:

I'd probably say that racing or shooting games are my best played ones. Others like MMORPG or spot games tend to be somewhat of my weakness.

Ay, someone like me! 

The only problem: I SUCK at RPG. The only shooting game that I can play like a normal guy is PAYDAY 2.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:08 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What game do you feel you play the best out of all the games you have played (even if your best isn’t amazing)? I guess for me it is Skyrim, since I have managed to play it (however painfully) at the highest level, and I haven’t succeeded at that with anything else.

For me the video game which I played and think I'm the best ever at it is PES. Only one of my friend was able to beat me once and whenever I play against the computer, I whoop his ass.