Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Bunch of ps2 games on sale for ps4 at playstation store

Is this normal to have all those old school games available for the ps4 to buy online at the playstation store? I only started getting some games there a couple months ago, but since then I've never seen all these ps2 games. Even rare ones like Warriors, Bully, Red Faction, Destroy All Humans, Siren, and many others to play on the ps4. There are a couple I wouldn't mind playing on my newer system since I'm always too lazy to get out my ps2. Some are enhanced 1080; not sure if all are. 

Moving this to the PlayStation Sub-Forum as this isn't really focused on a specific deal and is more a matter for regular forum discussion.

They've been there a while. I bought Primal a good while back. They run at a higher resolution so they'll display properly on modern TV sets, but they look pretty much the same as the did on PS2.

Edited by Shagger

On 1/31/2021 at 6:14 AM, Shagger said:

Moving this to the PlayStation Sub-Forum as this isn't really focused on a specific deal and is more a matter for regular forum discussion.

They've been there a while. I bought Primal a good while back. They run at a higher resolution so they'll display properly on modern TV sets, but they look pretty much the same as the did on PS2.

Yeah, you're absolutely right there about the display. I couldn't see any much difference in its display from it in PS2 and that in PS4. Makes me wonder what's the essence of it in PS4? 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are so many games to play over at PS consoles. Back then when I had PS2 I loaded it with over 20 games because I had 4 memory card (hard drive) for it. 

Well, every Playstation consoles from PS1 to PS5 have a lot of games listed on it. Some are even backwards convertible on some consoles. 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:39 AM, Heatman said:

Well, every Playstation consoles from PS1 to PS5 have a lot of games listed on it. Some are even backwards convertible on some consoles. 

Yes, but you can minimize your game list on PS4, 5 if you don't have enough cash, due to how expensive those consoles might be. As for PS2, PS3 you can get their video game at cheaper rate.