Register Now
Kane99

The good Simpsons games

I grew up on The Simpsons and playing The Simpsons: Bart Vs. The World as a kid. Back then I loved the game, but it was not that good of a game, as it's notorious for being kind of short and aggravatingly hard at times. But no matter what I was hooked on this game as a kid. Anyway, I then played the likes of Simpson's Hit and Run, and the Simpsons game that came out back on the 360/ps3 days. 

But that's the extent of my Simpsons game knowledge. What are some other good Simpsons games? I'm aware of Simpsons Arcade, which I hear is good too, but I want more. Gimme more Simpsons please. 😄 

Only played on simpsons game, It was Hit & Run 🙂 it was the only game that my local online access centre had, would go there and play it for two hours lol and enjoyed doing it when I was a very very young person. Might look around and see if I can get hold of this game on PC still 🙂 2003 it was. 

22 hours ago, Patrik said:

Hit & Run is a pretty good game if you ask me, i don't know why people are hating it or calling it a GTA clone but i really enjoyed it.

It's kind of an open world Simpsons game with really good driving mechanics. It's similar to GTA in that regard. But I don't know of anyone hating on it for having a GTA feel. I think it's partly what makes it. 

48 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It's kind of an open world Simpsons game with really good driving mechanics. It's similar to GTA in that regard. But I don't know of anyone hating on it for having a GTA feel. I think it's partly what makes it. 

I wouldn't agree about the driving mechanics being good, but the game has that cool cartoonish gamestyle and feels a whole other experience than GTA does, still gathered hate by many 😞

Hit & Run honestly might be one of my favorite games of all time. I played it so much when I was a kid, and I actually started replaying it very recently, and it holds up shockingly well. I recently got a CRT TV for my retro setup amd and an RGB cable for my PS2, so this game has never looked better. 

I also played The Simpsons Game back when it first came out. It was one of the first games I got for the 360, and although I remember liking it back then, it didn't really leave a lasting impression like Hit & Run did. 

The last Simpsons game I have played is Road Rage on the GBA. I had some fun with it as a kid, and it's kinda impressive considering it's a "3D" game on the GBA, but it's not really anything special. 

39 minutes ago, Anders said:

Hit & Run honestly might be one of my favorite games of all time. I played it so much when I was a kid, and I actually started replaying it very recently, and it holds up shockingly well. I recently got a CRT TV for my retro setup amd and an RGB cable for my PS2, so this game has never looked better. 

Hit & Run truly captured the magic of the Simpsons atmosphere. Whilst it's driving gameplay was enjoyable, it was the vibrant settings and way the Springfield populous was represented that makes this game a hit. Makes it most played game and till this day people do remember it. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Hit & Run truly captured the magic of the Simpsons atmosphere. Whilst it's driving gameplay was enjoyable, it was the vibrant settings and way the Springfield populous was represented that makes this game a hit. Makes it most played game and till this day people do remember it. 

I absolutely agree. It makes Springfield feel really lived in and alive, and there are small, subtle nods to the show all over the place. The writing is also very good, it's made me laugh several times on this playthrough.