Register Now
Kane99

Tabletop/Board Games

Who here is into Tabletop and or board games? I Am not great when it comes to playing tabletop/board games. Mainly because I have no patience when it comes to learning, and it just gives me anxiety more than anything lol. I want to give board games more of a chance though, but I don't know if I'm right for them. 

I'm thinking about getting Tabletop simulator and trying some of the easier to grasp table top games, but I hate that it's so pricey. 

My favorite board game of all time is Dragon Strike. It's an awesome game. I posted the video somewhere here on the forum before, but I couldn't tell you the thread or how long ago it was.

One game that is great, but I can't play is Risk. I can't play it because I always have a bad reaction in the game. Don't ask.

On 1/31/2021 at 5:07 PM, The Blackangel said:

My favorite board game of all time is Dragon Strike. It's an awesome game. I posted the video somewhere here on the forum before, but I couldn't tell you the thread or how long ago it was.

One game that is great, but I can't play is Risk. I can't play it because I always have a bad reaction in the game. Don't ask.

Never played risk, but I hear it's quite fun! 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

There is one interesting game named pandemic. 

I've always wanted to play it. A few friends of mine have asked me to actually play it with them soon, so I might do that. 🙂 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am not aware of your gaming preference but this one is good enough for weekend play. 

I like anything that doesn't require a ton of planning. I get stressed out when there's a lot of rules and steps to follow. So anything that's easy to follow is what I tend to gravitate towards. 

On 2/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, Kane99 said:

I like anything that doesn't require a ton of planning. I get stressed out when there's a lot of rules and steps to follow. So anything that's easy to follow is what I tend to gravitate towards. 

I don't know what you're into, but virtually any game from NES, SNES, and N64 are straight forward and simple. No real planning, and not complicated in any significant way. The Zelda franchise is one. Zelda II is allegedly the most difficult one, but I found it one of the easiest. A Link To The Past is very easy and relaxing, and so is Ocarina Of Time.

Now, some are a true bitch, and B-O-R-I-N-G as fuck. But there are also some true gems.

When I was younger, my big brother used to be into the tabletop Dungeons and Dragons game. I used to challenge him at times and it's a bit on the complicated side but was actually fun. However, I've outgrown it but when I see some monsters in other games, I can tell that their designs and origins were inspired by D&D.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:10 PM, skyfire said:

I want to play some good tabletops on android, and by tabletops I mean more into fantasy themed not some regular ones that are popular brands. 

Well the Google Play Store does have a number of them so you go and knock yourself out...