Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I can't imagine some of the games with full on speakers. especially 1st version of prince of persia. 

The speakers we had were only about 8" tall. Now I have my laptop hooked up to a receiver and our stereo speakers and they're about 30" tall! That's enough to blast the entire neighborhood!

On 7/10/2021 at 10:46 PM, Lämmchen said:

The speakers we had were only about 8" tall. Now I have my laptop hooked up to a receiver and our stereo speakers and they're about 30" tall! That's enough to blast the entire neighborhood!

Considering I live in the apartment on rent. If I do something like that. It'd mean time to say good bye to lease. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Considering I live in the apartment on rent. If I do something like that. It'd mean time to say good bye to lease. 

I have a bunch of soundcore bluetooth speakers that I can sync together so that the sound can be played throughout my apartment.

On 7/10/2021 at 6:16 PM, Lämmchen said:

Seriously, you're going to get the cops called on you if you ever try such in my country. Too much isn't allowed at all no matter what's your reason. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Seriously, it's not a cool thing to do as far as I'm concerned. How would you wake up to disturb the entire neighborhood? It's not fair. 

On 8/26/2021 at 2:32 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, you're going to get the cops called on you if you ever try such in my country. Too much isn't allowed at all no matter what's your reason. 

I said it was enough to blast the entire neighborhood, not that I would actually do that. Where I live out in the country there are no noise ordinances.

7 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

I said it was enough to blast the entire neighborhood, not that I would actually do that. Where I live out in the country there are no noise ordinances.

I guessed as much. It's almost impossible to do that over here without having your ass dragged in and some fines paid. 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah and these days people have low tolerance for such type of noise too. So yeah especially in US or UK that may not go well. 

Exactly, in UK you're getting into a very serious problem if there are multiple reports about the same issue from a lot of people. 

On 11/20/2021 at 4:03 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly, in UK you're getting into a very serious problem if there are multiple reports about the same issue from a lot of people. 

Yeah in fact recently learned there are parents unions etc also watch over gaming content. so yeah strict life is always there. 

20 hours ago, DudeThatsErin said:

I first started playing when I was 13 on my parent's PC. I would play Roller Coaster Tycoon Loopy Landscape and Zoo Tycoon.

Funny enough my parents weren't a big fan of playing video games when I was small. They practically hated kids having to playing games.