Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

On 1/30/2022 at 10:40 AM, Heatman said:

What was the most difficult thing for you to adapt to when playing with your cousin's PC and what's the first game you ever played on it? 

He has old winning eleven soccer back then, and Mortar Kombat one. He has a controller for his PC, do I couldn't feel difficulty playing the two games. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

He has old winning eleven soccer back then, and Mortar Kombat one. He has a controller for his PC, do I couldn't feel difficulty playing the two games. 

Well then, it simply means they you're very good at playing both of the games. Don't you think so? 

On 2/1/2022 at 2:25 AM, skyfire said:

Anyone remember playing those arcade tank games? I wasted a lot of money onto that. but good times though.

Not sure. I remember some online flash games based on tanks, but I don't recall any arcade tank games myself, though I probably missed that game growing up. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Not sure. I remember some online flash games based on tanks, but I don't recall any arcade tank games myself, though I probably missed that game growing up. 

I think there was one particular tank game that I played on my NES back then, I can't really remember the name. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:18 AM, Heatman said:

Well then, it simply means they you're very good at playing both of the games. Don't you think so? 

I am good playing soccer, no doubt, but due to how the video games under soccer have turned out to be, I simply stated off a little bit, to focus more on racing. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am good playing soccer, no doubt, but due to how the video games under soccer have turned out to be, I simply stated off a little bit, to focus more on racing. 

I do in fact understand that very well because it's something that's already happened to me in the past with some of my games. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do in fact understand that very well because it's something that's already happened to me in the past with some of my games. 

And I believe it occured with you around soccer games. If the devs of soccer games, gonna put more effort to enhancing it's overall gameplay, it gonna make sense alot. 

On 2/5/2022 at 8:28 AM, skyfire said:

I think EA did a good job with soccer and the sports games. they seem to have much better team for sports team I suppose.

As far as I am concerned there is nothing new and unique about the current football game that EA have been producing for us right now because they don't have anything new from the old one.