Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have reduced a lot of PC gaming lately and moved to mobile, switch and others. I think that's purely because it offers me that option.

I have played on Playstation consoles almost all my life, so I'm getting more of PC time now to balance everything. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I don't own a PC of my own, but I never stopped me from playing PC games. I played first time with friend's PC when we were kids around 2008. 

It can be a while to get a good gaming PC. Took me many years to finally get to a point where I could afford one being built. One of these days I'm going to build a more suped up gaming PC, but it'll be awhile until that happens. 

10 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It can be a while to get a good gaming PC. Took me many years to finally get to a point where I could afford one being built. One of these days I'm going to build a more suped up gaming PC, but it'll be awhile until that happens. 

Since we don't have PC at the moment, it is okay, we save up for the future and get a good one to play beautiful games on it. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't own a PC of my own, but I never stopped me from playing PC games. I played first time with friend's PC when we were kids around 2008. 

You will definitely have a more exciting fun when you start getting more game time on other gaming platforms. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You will definitely have a more exciting fun when you start getting more game time on other gaming platforms. 

Yeah, because the new platform will always move me to play more than I do. My current gaming platform isn't given me everything I needed, that's why my gaming time isn't much. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because the new platform will always move me to play more than I do. My current gaming platform isn't given me everything I needed, that's why my gaming time isn't much. 

Yeah, take for instance now, you have been stuck with PS3 for a while now, getting PS4 or PC, it's definitely going to increase your game library. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, take for instance now, you have been stuck with PS3 for a while now, getting PS4 or PC, it's definitely going to increase your game library. 

That's it, and will makee playing more of the games due to its quality. Playing PS4 games doesn't entice me much cos I'm used to the games mechanics. 

On 2/1/2022 at 11:11 PM, The Blackangel said:

There's nothing wrong with playing on console. If that's his preference, let him have it.

I prefer to play on consoles too. It gives me the feeling that I am doing what I enjoy the most and while PC is great, I can get distracted by trying to do other stuffs.

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I don't play games via PC. It's either my console or mobile, the only game I have played on PC is a racing game. 

PC gaming is nice when you know how to make use of the controllers. It took me a while to get used to playing with them.