Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

On 2/25/2022 at 3:53 PM, Heatman said:

I have played on Playstation consoles almost all my life, so I'm getting more of PC time now to balance everything. 

Yes indeed play game in one window and do office work in another. that too especially if you have large screens. or multiple screens.

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

If the PC has controller then I can enjoy playing with PC. But without controller counts me out. 

Yeah, most people don't adapt easily to the mouse and keyboard for PC gaming experience. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I remembered the very first day I played PC games, which was PES 2009, and MK Version one, I couldn't concentrate in school lol. 

MK and Street fighters are often the most in demand games that you can have fun with as well.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

MK and Street fighters are often the most in demand games that you can have fun with as well.

Their is no lie, I really enjoyed my time around street fighter and MK when I got into them for the first time during my childhood around 2007 - 2009. 

On 2/1/2022 at 8:25 AM, skyfire said:

Anyone remember playing those arcade tank games? I wasted a lot of money onto that. but good times though.

Good times for me on most old games even when I knew I would have saved some bucks now should I play them. It's all about the good memories and nothing more. 

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am one of those people lol. I never enjoyed playing on PC without controller so to me I feel there's no point to stress it. 

I had my issues with playing using PC controllers back then but with time I got used to it. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Good times for me on most old games even when I knew I would have saved some bucks now should I play them. It's all about the good memories and nothing more. 

Indeed old games like mario, street fighter, contra and many other arcade games are a memory now.

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had my issues with playing using PC controllers back then but with time I got used to it. 

For me I guess I'm being impatient that's why am yet to know how to use the keyboard for gaming. Another main reason is because I have an alternative. Which is the game console.