Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You now get what I was trying to say. These controllers will make you forget that you are not playing the game on a console.

It's so easy because you would still feel like you're playing on your console but on PC. 

On 3/23/2022 at 7:23 AM, Knight Barida said:

There are PC controllers in the market too. You can buy them and use them to play games on your PC whenever you want to do so.

Very well. I bought them while playing soccer on my PC years back. I noticed that PC controllers are not durable compared to console controllers.  PC controllers at the market don't last long. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well. I bought them while playing soccer on my PC years back. I noticed that PC controllers are not durable compared to console controllers.  PC controllers at the market don't last long. 

This is an issue that I think the manufacturers of those PC controllers should take a deep look into. When there is complaints like this, other gamers will prefer playing on the consoles.

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's so easy because you would still feel like you're playing on your console but on PC. 

That's correct and the only difference is that the screen of the TV could be bigger than that of the PC. Well, it may not matter, if you've got one of those best PC around.

33 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's correct and the only difference is that the screen of the TV could be bigger than that of the PC. Well, it may not matter, if you've got one of those best PC around.

Yeah, PC screen size will always be limited when compared to that of Television 📺. But I think there is way to connect the PC to a bigger screen. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't own a PC, but if I manage to get going with PC gaming, I don't think I can stop at once, I'll keep it going for years and combining it with PlayStation. 

Do you own laptop or apple product if not PC? How do you do online browsing in that case?

On 3/25/2022 at 11:07 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Even at the 90th birthday I want to keep playing with my 💻, I don't want to get tired, only if my health will permit that, since human life is limited. 

If you take very good care of yourself in terms of what you eat and drink, you will most likely be very healthy to still play games at 90. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Do you own laptop or apple product if not PC? How do you do online browsing in that case?

I use my mobile phone to get going online, I don't own a laptop. Mobile phone works smoothly for me engaging online. Maybe in the future, it can work out best for me, and I'll own a PC of my choice. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you take very good care of yourself in terms of what you eat and drink, you will most likely be very healthy to still play games at 90. 

That will surely be a dream come through for me to live up to that moment and staying healthy, and enjoying video games. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That will surely be a dream come through for me to live up to that moment and staying healthy, and enjoying video games. 

Most people want to die old but personally I would like to live young and live forever without getting old. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most people want to die old but personally I would like to live young and live forever without getting old. 

That's everyone's dream, but unfortunately life is short, I don't know if it's possible to live forever young. What really matters to me now is enjoying my time with things that gives me happiness, and gaming is an option. 

On 3/28/2022 at 3:38 AM, Justin11 said:

I use my mobile phone to get going online, I don't own a laptop. Mobile phone works smoothly for me engaging online. Maybe in the future, it can work out best for me, and I'll own a PC of my choice. 

Godspeed I do hope you own the PC or maybe laptop in near future. Though I am biased towards laptop so I'd suggest that.