Register Now
22_22

When did you first start playing PC games?

On 3/25/2022 at 5:56 AM, Knight Barida said:

This is an issue that I think the manufacturers of those PC controllers should take a deep look into. When there is complaints like this, other gamers will prefer playing on the consoles.

It's an issue that will be difficult to solve because it's not the PC companies that are producing the consoles as far as I know, I may be wrong though. These PC controllers manufacturers only noticed the love gamers have while playing on PC and they decided to make it available for you. Of course they can't make it very durable as it will stop you from buying controllers often. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't have anyone with me sharing video games with me. I am alone, playing all through the nights alone. I have options to earn through P2E, but after advise from one of our own here, I turned it down. 

This is another example posting in a blitz. Not only is the post itself grammatically all over the place and clearly not typed with much care, it's not actually got anything to with the topic at hand.

I'm glad you decided to not get into P2E games, but posts this off wouldn't happen if somebody was interested in saying something valuable rather than saying anything at all. 

Stop, take moment, and think.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Godspeed I do hope you own the PC or maybe laptop in near future. Though I am biased towards laptop so I'd suggest that.

Okay, nice gesture, I will do everything at my reach to get the laptop soon. I am close to securing it,I can't give an estimate, but it is getting closer. 

On 3/30/2022 at 5:33 AM, Justin11 said:

Okay, nice gesture, I will do everything at my reach to get the laptop soon. I am close to securing it,I can't give an estimate, but it is getting closer. 

I often post the laptop suggestion in the PC category here. Like new MSI and the ASUS models specifically so do get those models in your view before forming opinion.

After 3 years of long persuasion, I was able to convince my kid brother to give playing on PC a chance and he's agreed to it. I can't wait for the first game he's going to play on PC. I have already recommended playing Red Dead Redemption 2 for him. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I often post the laptop suggestion in the PC category here. Like new MSI and the ASUS models specifically so do get those models in your view before forming opinion.

Nice one, I do see the suggestions there on the PC section of the forum. I never really taken it serious, I'll look into it next time. At this time I've made up my mind to get the Lenovo Ideapad model. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nice one, I do see the suggestions there on the PC section of the forum. I never really taken it serious, I'll look into it next time. At this time I've made up my mind to get the Lenovo Ideapad model. 

For gaming? lol. not a good choice. If it's budget decision I can understand but as far as gaming is concerned. stay far away from HP and Lenovo laptops, you can go for ASUS, MSI if gaming is only requirement you have.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

For gaming? lol. not a good choice. If it's budget decision I can understand but as far as gaming is concerned. stay far away from HP and Lenovo laptops, you can go for ASUS, MSI if gaming is only requirement you have.

That's cool, I've taken your advice. Can you give me an estimate of MSI or ASUS current price? 

Let me see if my budget can carry it, I can decide to go on with savings. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:05 PM, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I've taken your advice. Can you give me an estimate of MSI or ASUS current price? 

Let me see if my budget can carry it, I can decide to go on with savings. 

If you are asking for gaming laptop. I'd say anything from 700 USD onwards. if it's desktop then we can discuss specs so you get the idea. more expensive specs, the price increases.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

If you are asking for gaming laptop. I'd say anything from 700 USD onwards. if it's desktop then we can discuss specs so you get the idea. more expensive specs, the price increases.

I've seen, the price is much for me now, but hopefully I'll get there. If I can't purchase it, then I have to settle for PS5 when it becomes available, since the current price it pegged at $500. 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Am one of those people lol. I never enjoyed playing on PC without controller so to me I feel there's no point to stress it. 

I play most games with keyboard and mouse. However, there are some PC games that I'll never use keyboard and mouse for because it feels so awkward.

57 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I play most games with keyboard and mouse. However, there are some PC games that I'll never use keyboard and mouse for because it feels so awkward.

The very first time I started playing on PC with keyboard and mouse, all games felt awkward for me till I got used to it.