Register Now
Kane99

YouTuber Custom Paints 10ft Tall $70,000 PS5 That’s Functional

On 2/3/2021 at 2:56 PM, The Blackangel said:

Why?

That's rich people for you. Look at Linus Tech Tips. I cringe whenever he talks about spending tons of cash on PC stuff. Because I know I will never be able to own any of the setups he has. This was kind of the same way. But, part of me thinks this was a promotion with Sony, so maybe Sony helped front the bill too. 

41 minutes ago, Patrik said:

the guy has 20 million subs on youtube, 70K $ is literally nothing compared to what he can generate from youtube sooner or later, so why not 🙂

I suspect Sony helped in some way. But even so, he probably could afford that no prob with his following. 

39 minutes ago, Empire said:

I know it’s mostly just the led’s but if that ps5 was actually built with similar tech at that scale it would be REDICULOUSLY powerful.

There's a lot of space to work with. Probably could build a few computers in the thing. 😄 

12 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I cringe whenever he talks about spending tons of cash on PC stuff. Because I know I will never be able to own any of the setups he has.

he doesn't always pay for those expensive parts in his extremely powerful gaming PC's because he's mostly sponsored by either Intel, Nvidia or AMD (and some other big companies like Asus, MSI etc...) when it comes to main parts.

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There's a lot of space to work with. Probably could build a few computers in the thing. 😄 

LOLz It has three PCs inside working as one that ables to get 800 FPS in games 😛 Dreaming away. with five 3090s.

Soon 4000 series will kick over 3000 series 🙂 

On 2/3/2021 at 2:56 PM, The Blackangel said:

Why?

Clout obviously - Even if I was making massive amounts of money, I would never do anything this stupid.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:10 PM, Patrik said:

the guy has 20 million subs on youtube, 70K $ is literally nothing compared to what he can generate from youtube sooner or later, so why not :)

The thing is, you never know what turn your life can take. It's his money and he's free to do what he wants with it but it's kinda stupid he spent it on that.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, killamch89 said:

Clout obviously - Even if I was making massive amounts of money, I would never do anything this stupid.

The thing is, you never know what turn your life can take. It's his money and he's free to do what he wants with it but it's kinda stupid he spent it on that.

Seriously, some people have weird choices but it's actually what a choice is all about and there is not much we can do about it.