Register Now
Patrik

Last played 2D games

Ori and the Blind Forest is one of the best 2D games I have played. Does a great job of giving a sense of adventure and has some decent exploration. For and RPG Maker game, To the Moon has one of the best stories I have seen in any game. No combat system and not much to the gameplay as the game was made as a story game. The story and soundtrack are top notch.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you like the nordish type of the content then the oddmar is pretty good one. I'd recommend this if you like playing mario like yet story trail based game. 

This is a great 2d platformer, Reminds me a bit of rayman.The controls are good what I heard and that the graphics can be good, gameplayis another story since I do not know what the story is about. This is a solid game that's reat addition to the switch..

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

There is also one more series from the Noodlecake studios, named Alto's odyssey. It is one good game for endless runner type. And it's fun not just because of the graphics but the overall fun in the endless running. 

Oh man this game looks stunningly beautiful! I already fell in love just by looking at it. 😛 but seems you like playing this game then?

Seens So much good wallpapers of sceneries, really adore this kind of game that has simplistic concept with beautiful soundtrack and minimalistic graphics. 

23 hours ago, Empire said:

Oh man this game looks stunningly beautiful! I already fell in love just by looking at it. 😛 but seems you like playing this game then?

Seens So much good wallpapers of sceneries, really adore this kind of game that has simplistic concept with beautiful soundtrack and minimalistic graphics. 

I love it purely because of the graphics. otherwise it's just plain old endless runner type game with few checkpoints as a winning threshold. 

There is also dead cells worth taking a look at. 

On 2/6/2021 at 9:58 AM, skyfire said:

There is also one more series from the Noodlecake studios, named Alto's odyssey. It is one good game for endless runner type. And it's fun not just because of the graphics but the overall fun in the endless running. 

I installed it today, i love the aesthetic style that it has along with those chilling soundtracks and text styles, thanks for sharing :D