Register Now
Kane99

There's an Apex Legend's Mobile?

I had no idea that Apex Legends also got the mobile treatment like Fortnite and PubG got. How is it compared to the console version? Does it play as well? Better? or maybe as good? I doubt it plays as good, but I could be wrong. 

Is it worth checking out at this point? I feel like Apex Legends has kind of died out as it is, and I can't imagine the mobile version would be any better. 

Epic could easily bring Fortnite to mobile because Unreal already supported mobile devices. Respawn needs to do a ton of work to get Source engine to work on mobile or even completely remake the game in a different engine. I mean all I hear is soft release and not even stable or out? Well seen that has been removed from the stores already. I mean not out for real. 

https://in.ign.com/apex-legends/154723/news/apex-legends-mobile-release-date-planned-for-2021-report  2021 it says

On 2/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, skyfire said:

I dont see apex legends in the google play store. There are other cloud gaming cross play options which may work for it but I am not so sure about that on android. 

Exactly, it's not on Google Play store. Maybe they are yet to list the game there. Let's see what happens in the future with the game. 

12 hours ago, egghead said:

The game is not yet available on mobile. If you are interested, you can pre-register.

Its available since March 7 in select regions , but yeah in some countries its still not available, only the pre-registration is available

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Its available since March 7 in select regions , but yeah in some countries its still not available, only the pre-registration is available

My brother have been playing it for a while now but sadly it's not available for me yet here. I have already pre-registered. 

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, I did notice that players in some regions can play the game on their movie device and some players like me can only pre-register.

I believe Apex Legends is now available for all unless I am mistaken. I have it myself on my Android device and I have played it a few times and I have found it to play and run smoothly, I just struggle with the mobile controls if I am honest and would love for there to be a way to maybe play it with a bluetooth controller but not sure if it's possible. Definitely worth a download though if you are an Apex Legends fan and would love to play the game on the go.