Register Now
Kane99

You guys remember the Paperboy games?

Ah Paperboy. I remember loving Paperboy 2 as a kid. I remember getting frustrated with the game back then, and never beat it. I still don't think I ever beat it. Then again I don't think I played it in the last 20 years. 

Remember the Paperboy 64 game? I remember renting it with an N64 back in the 90s and I remember playing it a bit. I don't remember if it was any good though. 

I didn't realise there was more than one, so the other two are news to me. I enjoyed the first one a fair bit on the Xbox Live Arcade, I think it was, though I wasn't all that good and didn't make it far. I reckon if I were offered the chance to play it again today I would find myself trying to do better!

2 hours ago, staticradio725 said:

I'm a relatively young gamer, and the only reason I've ever heard of it was because it got namedropped in a Starbomb song once and I googled it to see what it was. Ah how times change.

Nice! I dig me some Starbomb! 🙂 

21 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

I didn't realise there was more than one, so the other two are news to me. I enjoyed the first one a fair bit on the Xbox Live Arcade, I think it was, though I wasn't all that good and didn't make it far. I reckon if I were offered the chance to play it again today I would find myself trying to do better!

I grew up with the second game myself. I can see it being kind of forgotten, as it wasn't the greatest series by any means. I just have nostalgia for it.