Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What Games Will You Never Delete From Your Console?

I know it hurts running out of space when you want to add more games. But when you have to choose, what games will you absolutely never delete even when you have completed it? For me I have to say some of the Assassins Creed games because I don't see how the adventure and scenery can get old for me. Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn are probably keepers. And I've completed Dying Light a year ago, but can't bring myself to delete that one. 

The Mass Effect trilogy is literally never going anywhere. Even though I literally never play it. It's like I have some irrational fear that all copies of the game will somehow vanish off the face of the earth one day.
To be fair, I do have an N7 symbol tattooed on my arm. That's slightly more forever than the games taking up permanent space on my console xD

On my 360, there are a few games I would never delete. Not really a game, but the Hitman Sniper Challenge demo was pretty cool, and I never removed that. My 360 I think has a 250 gb hdd. So I have a lot saved on there. 

As for my Xbox One, I don't really save a whole lot on there. If I need room, I will remove something. You can always re-download a game you previously purchased so it's no biggie to me. 

On 2/6/2021 at 7:17 PM, Syntax said:

Final Fantasy X, and now Ace Combat 7.

mostly due to them being classic games I grew up playing (or playing the series of) as a kid.

Seriously, I'm not sure if there is anything that would ever make me to get rid of my Final Fantasy 7 Remake.