Register Now
Vaporpublico

What do you think about the future of Pikmin?

On 3/9/2021 at 11:21 PM, Syntax said:

I hope so, I remember playing the first one on my GameCube and the second one. Was definitely a cool game with a unique story and concept by far.

Pikmin was such a very unique title - we hardly get games like those anymore. All we get nowadays are cash cows at best.

I feel as if the types of games that children gamers play nowadays has changed from when we were kids. I really wonder if Pikmin will be able to appeal to future generations. It seems as if future kids would prefer more battling-fighting-action type of games don't you think? 

Pikmin is dead as far as I'm concerned because every time Nintendo is asked about it, they give some vague, generic answer like "who knows what will happen down the road." With other titles, they'd provide at least some info and when it might be released.

Never played it or hear about it when it became dead, didn't mention the most important detail of all regards the zero-death run (beating the game without losing a single Pikmin) or are you one of those maniacs who can peacefully go to sleep knowing Pikmin died that day?