Register Now
Vaporpublico

What is your most played game?

Mine would probably be FF8. I've logged tens of thousands of hours playing it, over the last 20 years.

Not counting most Atari and NES games, there is one game that I've been playing for over 30 years. Legacy Of The Wizard. I've explained why I keep up with it several times, but logging that much time may take the prize.

In terms of number of hours, probably Fallout 4. Any game in which you can level up forever (and which continues to provide you suitably challenging enemies as you level) is like a pit of quicksand for me. I'm the first person to admit that Fallout New Vegas was the better game, but the level cap was something ridiculously low, like 25 or something without DLC. Fantastic game, great storytelling. But, on a replay, the minute I hit the level cap, I lose all interest in playing.

Most played game of all time for me, would probably be Call of Duty 4. Though, my brother and I played it, we amassed over 100,000 kills (we stuck with it after World at war came out) and had well over a month or so in playtime. 

Games that may come close to that, probably WWE Smackdown Here comes the pain, SMB3, Super Mario world, Black Ops, and a few others. 

I thought there was a topic on this already? then again I can't remember 😛 Been on so many threads.

Anyway most hours that I spent on a game is mixed on GTA series like GTA5 then Flight sims. With all the flight sims together, it's around 3400 hours. GTA is far less then that, around 2000 hours just under.

The most I have a count for is XCOM2: 1109hrs

Transport Tycoon: been playing it since 1995, and still do sometimes. So it must be a lot of time, but nobody knows how much exactly. I blame this game for failing many exams.

Mine is undoubtedly Skyrim - I have put over a decade of my life into that game and I don't intend to stop any time soon. If I had one addiction, this is the one I wouldn't want to get rid of. You know what they say, it's better to have Skyrimed than to not have Skyrimed at all - made up on the spot.