Register Now
Vaporpublico

Let's talk about our unplayed games.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think I need to stop buying from the humble bundle.

Unless you buying games or software so that you can then give them away on your website or in my case I give them away when I'm streaming. On my site, I even sell them and earn money. Yet the games are no new and most people are after top titles.

I have so many games that I do not have installed and many in fact that I have not played. That being said with most of us that we always stick to the same games that we like playing. I mean people have 400 games and yet they stick to trucking games.

1 hour ago, Syntax said:

I think buying when on sale makes sense if you legit will play it. I’ve seen many buy games on sale and never play them since they weren’t into the genre.

Yes, that's is the main reason but I often find myself buying 2 or 4 games for the ¨future¨ and I screw up ending up playing the same f2p game again lol

I've got Uncharted 4 still in plastic I've never played. I like the series, it's just I keep thinking I'll finish other games first. And I have Outlast 1 and 2 just waiting to download. My systems will probably blow up before I ever get the chance. I sat down today to play a game and got to the start up screen and my power cut out and went back on. So now I'm gonna leave it unplugged for a while. Aww, life in the country; just pondering what files are corrupted now. 

The thing with steam sales, is that we often buy stuff on the cheap thinking we'll play it, but in reality we never do. I love humble bundles for the reason of finding a hidden gem, but oftentimes, I don't really play many of the games they include. Some I just give away and some I redeem to never play. 

But, there's always a chance I may want something new, and will go back to my steam library or any library of games I have, and pick something I haven't played yet. 

18 hours ago, Empire said:

Unless you buying games or software so that you can then give them away on your website or in my case I give them away when I'm streaming. On my site, I even sell them and earn money. Yet the games are no new and most people are after top titles.

I have so many games that I do not have installed and many in fact that I have not played. That being said with most of us that we always stick to the same games that we like playing. I mean people have 400 games and yet they stick to trucking games.

I think if you can get away with such stock, then it can be pretty good enough. Though I'd say streaming and then rewarding other people would be one thing that would be better option for establishing your site or your personal brand.