Register Now
Vaporpublico

What games have you 100%?

Just off the top of my head, GT1, GT2, GT3 had a broken percentage meter, but I'm sure I finished it.  I almost completed Dukes of Hazzard Racing For Home, but I scratched the disc before completing the final level.  Twisted Metal 4.  GT6.  GT4 was too hard and GT5 was too long.  A few NBA Lives.  Test Drive 5.  Almost completed Test Drive 4, but the Pitbull Cup was too hard in 4.  Almost completed Test Drive Off Road 2, but Ilost 2 Hummer races.  NASCAR '99.  NASCAR Dirt to Daytona.  That's all I can come up with right now, but maybe there were a couple more.

Almost nothing, I do not obsess over achievements and completion meters. I only do what I enjoy in games. And it's very rare when a game has no activities or collectibles that are a total bore to 100%.

I think I 100% completed, or close to it Gran Turismo 1, Gran Turismo2, Gran Turismo4, Test Drive Unlmited, Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2. That's about it. Maybe Mass Effect 3 I'm not sure about that.

To quote one of the characters from the exact game in which I achieved 100 percent; "If I recall correctly..." Enchanted arms for the Xbox 360 (when i had the 360 of course). In 2006 when the game was released there wasn't a fan following of the game and I was one of the few who took interest in the game so I got the game and spent a lot of time going the distance. Years later the game has a fan following and the game seems to be more rare these days as well. Getting 100% in this game was such a cool experience that i went and got the ps3 version once i moved to ps3 system. I believe the ps3 version does not have trophies because of the release period of the game so i treasure the 360 experience I had with achievements. I recommend it. By the way there's a neat stat about the game yet it doesn't really matter so it's cool either way; you can achieve 999 levels but you don't need it--how bout that? hehehe. 

So yeah; my 100% game "Enchanted arms". 

Edited by I will set you free

The prototype 2 game I think it was. Actually I think I 100% the first and second. Not hard games to 100% though, so nothing special. As for others, I'm drawing a blank. I think I got 100% in the Turing Test, and a few other games, but I don't remember which ones they were. 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

100% full achievement on GTA 4 🙂 remeber when I got it all 😉 ALmost near to FireFIghter sim also 🙂 

How tired were the "Flying Rats" and "Random Characters sidequests" were for you ? :P, i remember they are a must for the 100% completion for the game .