Register Now
Kane99

Games for stoners :D

Lol, this is kind of a random one, but I'm sure there are a fair share of games made for stoners, or pot heads out there. People who enjoy cannabis for example. Anyway, I remember the first game I saw that ever featured cannabis. It was back when I was a teen and was babysitting a neighbors kid, they allowed me to play on their PC while I babysat, and I remember finding their facebook up with a game where you could grow weed. 

With that being said, are there any cannabis themed games that you can actually buy out there? Are there any that are actually fun? I never played anything relating to pot, but there's got to be some random games out there that have some mentions of it or is the focus of the game. 

I can't imagine it being a lot though, but there's got to be some games out there worth checking out. What do you guys think?

It's not a central theme, but there's a part in Conker's Bad Fur Day where he rolls a joint and gets stoned.

If you want games that are awesome as hell when you're stoned (I know from experience) then here's a short list of a few:

Earthworm Jim 2 (SNES)
Beavis & Butthead (SNES/Sega)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
Banjo Kazooie (N64)
Ren & Stimpy Veediots (SNES)
South Park (N64)
Spyro The Dragon (PS1)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Sega)
Family Guy Back To The Multiverse (PS3)

Edited by The Blackangel

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's not a central theme, but there's a part in Conker's Bad Fur Day where he rolls a joint and gets stoned.

If you want games that are awesome as hell when you're stoned (I know from experience) then here's a short list of a few:

Earthworm Jim 2 (SNES)
Banjo Kazooie (N64)
South Park (N64)
Spyro The Dragon (PS1)

lol nice! I was oddly enough, thinking about Beavis & Butthead when I posted. Weird. lol 

But yeah, a nice selection of games. I saw a video of the Family Guy game, and it looks like a ton of fun, like Family Guy when it first became popular. 🙂

On 2/8/2021 at 9:14 AM, The Blackangel said:

Earthworm Jim 2 (SNES)
Banjo Kazooie (N64)
South Park (N64)
Spyro The Dragon (PS1)

Spyro is a tragedy that shouldn't have existed but it does. The rest I can agree with especially South Park.