Register Now
Kane99

Disney movies/characters that deserve a video game

I just read this article titled - Disney Properties That Would Make Good Video Games from Screen Rant about how Disney has so many properties that they could make into games if they ever wanted to. From Marvel, Star Wars, and of course their Disney programming. Plus Fox is in there too. Out of that bunch, what do you want to see them do next in game form? Obviously some more Star Wars, but please, not from EA or even Ubisoft. 

I wouldn't mind another Punisher game. I was going to say Venom, but that's owned by Sony unfortunately. What do you guys think? What characters/shows/movies, etc from Disney's catalog, should get their own game?

I hate Disney, simply because Walt Disney was as antisemitic as Adolf Hitler. For that reason alone, I would love to see the corporation go bankrupt and disappear. I do have to admit that I own a couple Disney movies, but that's only for the fact that they had Johnny Depp and/or Tim Burton involved. If it wasn't for them, I would own nothing from Disney, nor would I even allow any of it in my house. I threw away all my Star Wars movies when they bought it. Especially after Return Of The Jedi was destroyed by taking Darth Vader out of the ending and adding that unacting bitch Hayden Christianson in his place. When they did that, I would only watch Jedi on a VHS. No DVD's allowed. But that's a moot point now.