Register Now
FiremanDan

PC or PS5? Or both?

On 3/2/2021 at 11:47 AM, skyfire said:

I am more of waiting for the funds to free me to buy anything. This year and last year is kind of keeping me from spending. 

Yeah, Covid has hit a lot of people pretty hard and I'm not going to pay for anything way over the MSRP just to gratify myself. I'll wait until things come around or I'll continue to stick with what I have.

4 hours ago, Shole said:

If I had to chose I'd always chose the PC master race due to upgradable, but if i could have both give me both. I can sell the PS5 for games for the pc 😛

Please don't say "master race" because that's pathetic, fanboy nonsense and by calling yourself that you akin yourself to the Nazi's. It's not funny and people who say it are masters to nothing.

Also why would you buy PS5 games just to sell them to buy PC games instead (if that's what you meant)? Just buy the games on PC to begin with if that's what you really wanted to do.

Edited by Shagger

On 7/13/2021 at 1:28 PM, Shagger said:

Please don't say "master race" because that's pathetic, fanboy nonsense and by calling yourself that you akin yourself to the Nazi's. It's not funny and people who say it are masters to nothing.

Also why would you buy PS5 games just to sell them to buy PC games instead (if that's what you meant)? Just buy the games on PC to begin with if that's what you really wanted to do.

Well first of all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought the Nazis, my nation were slaves so I can say whatever I want, plus it is a meme saying. As for why, it's becuse I live in a third world country, where the PS5 would get me enough money to be able to buy games xD. Can't help it if your salary is 200$ a month. I meant it if I had it somehow, I'd sell it.

12 minutes ago, Shole said:

Well first of all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought the Nazis, my nation were slaves so I can say whatever I want, plus it is a meme saying. As for why, it's becuse I live in a third world country, where the PS5 would get me enough money to be able to buy games xD. Can't help it if your salary is 200$ a month. I meant it if I had it somehow, I'd sell it.

Meme's are funny, "PC Master Race" is a term of self declaration for PC fanboys of a superiority that only exists in thier childish, deluded minds. You can say it if you want, but anybody who uses that term looses credibility from me. PC fanboys are superior to nothing.

If anything, that makes even less sense than it did before. The only way you would "have" a PS5 and/or games to sell if you had bought them in the first place, and you'll obviously have to sell them at a loss if they're used, so it's still costing more money than just buying games for the PC to begin with. The only ways that could possibly work is if your scalping or if you stole them (To be clear, I'm not saying you are, it's all hypothetical and I don't beleive you're doing either of those things.), and if you were that would warrant no sympathy at all. However, I do sympathise with the fact you live in a poorer country, that's rough buddy, but it doesn't make this idea any more plausible.

1 hour ago, Shole said:

Well first of all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought the Nazis, my nation were slaves so I can say whatever I want, plus it is a meme saying.

Your right, you can use it however you want.  What you chose to do was use it trivalise the evil that you grandfathers, great-grandfathers and millions of others fought and died to protect the rest of us against down to point of a dumb "meme".

That "meme" is an insult towards console gamers and even more so to history.  The men and woman in that conflict risked and sacrificed more that most of us can even comprehend.  That's why I choose to never insult their legacy with this parody of nazi ideology like the idiotic fanboys that post "PC Master Race" all over the fucking place.  It's not the least bit funny and never was.

Many people I know are Jewish, and due to my respect for them, the "PC Master Race" is not only offensive to them, but me as well. First off, PC gamers are superior to nothing. The same way console gamers are superior to nothing. Second, the use of the term "master race" is pure Nazi ideology. Adolf Hitler coined the term to identify his Aryan race. Blonde, blue eyed, white Germans was what he wanted. He saw them as the superior race above all others including other nationalities. Third, my grandfather was in the unit that liberated Auschwitz. He earned 5 bronze stars doing it. He was superior to no one. He did what he was sent to do, and came home afterwards. He saw some sick shit, and it changed him forever. So don't ever use "master race" as a casual term. It's not casual. It never has been, nor will it ever be.

I have a PC already, what I'm planning to have is PS5, I have to wait patiently for the console to become widely available again. I heard about it going down to 400$, if that's the case, definitely I'll get it when it becomes available again. 

Where is the third and fourth option? Switch and xbox series x?

Pc gaming i'm not really interested in, i like my games physical and the comfort of a console is all i need. You know I always find it funny that pc gamers always have to bring up the specs of what they have and let's not forget the price of what their pc costs all the time. It's like who has the biggest d*ck contest, it ain't gonna win you any ladies fellas.

Now the ps5 after the stunt sony pulled with gran turismo 7, i don't know man (nevermind my language) they can stick their ps5 consoles straight up their ass. I'm not really interested in it at this time, maybe i'll get one in a few years time but right now hell no. I've had a pre order for october but i'll mostlikely end up going to give it to a friend.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:36 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I have a PC already, what I'm planning to have is PS5, I have to wait patiently for the console to become widely available again. I heard about it going down to 400$, if that's the case, definitely I'll get it when it becomes available again. 

Did you just make that up or what, why would the price of a ps5 go down to 400$ when there is no stock avaible everywhere. You don't need to be a scientist to figure out that aslong there is no excessive stock of a product it won't go down in price.