Register Now
FiremanDan

PC or PS5? Or both?

11 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Where is the third and fourth option? Switch and xbox series x?

Pc gaming i'm not really interested in, i like my games physical and the comfort of a console is all i need. You know I always find it funny that pc gamers always have to bring up the specs of what they have and let's not forget the price of what their pc costs all the time. It's like who has the biggest d*ck contest, it ain't gonna win you any ladies fellas.

Now the ps5 after the stunt sony pulled with gran turismo 7, i don't know man (nevermind my language) they can stick their ps5 consoles straight up their ass. I'm not really interested in it at this time, maybe i'll get one in a few years time but right now hell no. I've had a pre order for october but i'll mostlikely end up going to give it to a friend.

Did you just make that up or what, why would the price of a ps5 go down to 400$ when there is no stock avaible everywhere. You don't need to be a scientist to figure out that aslong there is no excessive stock of a product it won't go down in price.

It's only PS5 and Xbox Series X that I'm yet to have right. Although I would have gotten PS5 but it's not anywhere available. The console really is something else cos I have played on it and I can't get enough of the feeling it gives. 

15 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Did you just make that up or what, why would the price of a ps5 go down to 400$ when there is no stock avaible everywhere. You don't need to be a scientist to figure out that aslong there is no excessive stock of a product it won't go down in price.

If the price of PS5 is around $500, then their is every possibility that the price will still go down to at least $400 in the future, no one knows. 

On 4/12/2022 at 6:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If the price of PS5 is around $500, then their is every possibility that the price will still go down to at least $400 in the future, no one knows. 

I recently was able to get one for $600, and it came with 3 games. It was a hell of a deal, and I jumped on it immediately. One game is the launch copy of Spiderman, and it's unopened. Neither me nor @Rain Dew are into superhero games, so we're leaving it sealed, and waiting to see if it goes up in value at all. If it does, then we may hang onto it in case we ever need cash for something. Like emergency money. You never know.

But in terms of console vs PC, I personally have always preferred console. Granted there are some games that are PC exclusives that I absolutely love. AOE2 and Diablo II come to mind immediately. But there are also a lot of console exclusives that I love. The Legend Of Zelda is one of the main ones.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:54 PM, The Blackangel said:

I recently was able to get one for $600, and it came with 3 games. It was a hell of a deal, and I jumped on it immediately. One game is the launch copy of Spiderman, and it's unopened. Neither me nor @Rain Dew are into superhero games, so we're leaving it sealed, and waiting to see if it goes up in value at all. If it does, then we may hang onto it in case we ever need cash for something. Like emergency money. You never know.

But in terms of console vs PC, I personally have always preferred console. Granted there are some games that are PC exclusives that I absolutely love. AOE2 and Diablo II come to mind immediately. But there are also a lot of console exclusives that I love. The Legend Of Zelda is one of the main ones.

Breath of the Wild is one of the Zelda's games that I have so much love for. I think I'm going to love PC gaming more if I can get into modding. 

On 5/17/2022 at 2:59 PM, Heatman said:

Breath of the Wild is one of the Zelda's games that I have so much love for. I think I'm going to love PC gaming more if I can get into modding. 

It's not just modding, most of the default games are pretty amazing as well.