Register Now
Vaporpublico

Anybody played Syndicate?

I was turned off by it being a modernisation of what was apparently a better, older CRPG (or at least an isometric tactics game). I've heard Syndicate described as the original Cyberpunk PC game before Shadowrun and the like came along. I may check it out as I don't think I could get into the original, but this might coax me into it if I like the world and ideas enough to try out its older brother. ^^

I hear It's OK, Simple as that, It seems runs fineon most hardware nowadays, even that I it's not supported anymore. I read that many people had problems with it running poorly, which I'm yet to see if they did updated the patches back then. I will never understand why it's banned in Australia. Stupid. But anyway, it's not worth anything above $20 and I would recommend it only to true FPS lovers and when you can find it on a cheap sale sites.

lol, hearing dubstep again is interesting. 

I remember seeing the trailer for this back then and was super psyched for this, but after looking at reviews and hearing the public opinion on it, I never bothered to check it out. Maybe it's worth checking out now. Figure I could find it pretty cheap somewhere. 

23 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

If I'm not mistaken, I've played this game once or twice - I don't think it's a half-bad game at least from an action standpoint but storywise, it's miles behind Deus Ex which is an amazing game in every way.

Seriously, it's really aching me right now that I didn't get to play the game when I had the opportunity to do so without spending a dime on it. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait - it was free?!

I wasn't really saying it was free but it was already paid for and available then when I had the opportunity to play but for some reason I couldn't remember I didn't play it.