Register Now
Kane99

Skate City

Looks like we're starting to get more and more skateboarding games these days. A lot of indis studios have been trying to replicate what Skate was, and some have had success while others haven't There's a new one called Skate City coming out for pretty much every console. Check the trailer below. I just hope the camera isn't locked in that position. But I'm guessing it's done for cinematic reasons? I'm interested in checking it out. 

I heard EA announced Skate 4 so I am excited to see how that unfolds. The top two Skate games I have heard of are Skate 3 and Skater XL. It is interesting how other companies seem to be producing skate games because I really think they need to do something drastically different to overtake Skate 3 and Skater XL.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:49 AM, lludawg said:

I heard EA announced Skate 4 so I am excited to see how that unfolds. The top two Skate games I have heard of are Skate 3 and Skater XL. It is interesting how other companies seem to be producing skate games because I really think they need to do something drastically different to overtake Skate 3 and Skater XL.

I agree with watching how this unfolds because EA has a way of screwing themselves over especially when a series was doing extremely well before. I've learned to lower my expectations when it comes to anything involving EA.

I think the big move would be a combo of VR chat and Skaters, as that would be really popular with people, to be able to skate online and talk to friends. Maybe someone will still this idea of mine 😮

But still, I think that would be the best way to make it popular and make money.

Is this is a mobile game coming to all platforms now. played this game when it first released for a while back some to ago. with that being said its a chill fun skate game with good vibes. not a bad game to play on the side.

On 7/8/2021 at 10:47 AM, Empire said:

Is this is a mobile game coming to all platforms now. played this game when it first released for a while back some to ago. with that being said its a chill fun skate game with good vibes. not a bad game to play on the side.

I have good reasons to believe that the mobile version of the skating bored game will definitely sell well if it's not for free. Gamers are now getting used to mobile games. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have good reasons to believe that the mobile version of the skating bored game will definitely sell well if it's not for free. Gamers are now getting used to mobile games. 

Free or not free, I mean they would rather do the base game for free and then offer paid sub based 😉 they will get more that way.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Free or not free, I mean they would rather do the base game for free and then offer paid sub based 😉 they will get more that way.

I completely agree with you on this. It definitely going to make more sense that way and it's going to be a win-win situation for them.