Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about enemies sneaking up on you from behind?

22 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

In another thread, @The Blackangel mentioned finding first person problematic with respect to enemies sneaking up from behind. I don't mind being sneaked up on though. How does everyone here feel about it?

It's a fighting strategy, and I don't see anything wrong with it. It's being stealth to eliminate your enemies. I love that trick. 

I don't have a problem with it. It's just part of gaming. If anything, it's more immersive when you're in first person vs something like third person. Because the risks aren't always known to you. For me, it makes me feel like I'm in the game. If an enemy comes behind me, than so be it, I just have to be careful and keep an eye out for what's going on behind me in game as well. 

On 2/13/2021 at 12:03 AM, StaceyPowers said:

In another thread, @The Blackangel mentioned finding first person problematic with respect to enemies sneaking up from behind. I don't mind being sneaked up on though. How does everyone here feel about it?

I actually sneak on my opponents too and it's so cool taking them out without them knowing what hit but being on the receiving end sucks 😂