Register Now
eojo2401

Your favorite movie

My favorite movie is Mara and Clara. There are some characters I can't forget in that movie such as Gari, Susan, Mara, Clara and so on. What is your favorite movie? 

Moderator Edit: I've decided not to delete this thread, but please be advised this thread was started by a spammer who's account will no longer post on VGR.

Edited by Shagger

21 minutes ago, eojo2401 said:

My favorite movie is Mara and Clara. There are some characters I can't forget in that movie such as Gari, Susan, Mara, Clara and so on. What is your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie is 24 hours. There is no intelligence and detective movies that I have watched so that got to the level of 24 hours. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

My favorite movie is 24 hours. There is no intelligence and detective movies that I have watched so that got to the level of 24 hours. 

You have watched the tv series too right? I love 24. Drama, action, heroism, decision making, honor, wits. I've got the movie too and the whole series that I am watching off and on. 

Seen so many in my life, just seen The Mule on amazon not to long ago. 12 Angry Men! No action, just a bunch of people talking to each other, yet it's freaking amazing. Very very entertaining movie!

Also Memoirs of a Geisha manages to captivate me every time I watch it.

There's many that are my favorite. At the top of my head is The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis from 1997. I've seen it several times & it's good for a laugh. Yes, kinda dorky in some ways but it also helps us not take ourselves too seriously in life.