Register Now
killamch89

PS5 Scalpers try to play the victim and claim they don't deserve the bad press

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There was some idiot who broke into a house, and was stupid enough to post about it on his Facebook while in the house. The real kicker was that HE DIDN'T FUCKING LOG OUT.

I have to stop asking how stupid can a person be. People are starting to take it as a challenge.

Well, when we have reached a point where someone gets famous for putting gorilla glue on their bodies and you have idiots admitting to having done the same and defending them, we start to realize that we're really overestimating the intelligence of some humans. 

On 3/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, killamch89 said:

Well, when we have reached a point where someone gets famous for putting gorilla glue on their bodies and you have idiots admitting to having done the same and defending them, we start to realize that we're really overestimating the intelligence of some humans. 

i still don't know why some people think that this issue happens only in their countries, when in fact, unfortunately, fools are being on trend on every single country, pretty unfair that everyone started losing hope on internet as only losers get famous and hardworking people get rarely noticed...

21 hours ago, Patrik said:

i still don't know why some people think that this issue happens only in their countries, when in fact, unfortunately, fools are being on trend on every single country, pretty unfair that everyone started losing hope on internet as only losers get famous and hardworking people get rarely noticed...

Yeah, there were idiots on Twitter saying they've done something similar and we're cold hearted for calling her dumb. They also tried to claim racism because she is black - the issue here is I'm black and what she did isn't a normal practice for any race. This is one of the main reasons I don't really hang out on Twitter - it's full of idiots.

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, there were idiots on Twitter saying they've done something similar and we're cold hearted for calling her dumb. They also tried to claim racism because she is black - the issue here is I'm black and what she did isn't a normal practice for any race. This is one of the main reasons I don't really hang out on Twitter - it's full of idiots.

Who is this "her"?