Register Now
The Blackangel

All The Light Has Gone From The World

What is going on? Is it the cold? Well, I feel for you and was hoping to hear from you soon. I personally don't handle things like that too well. I haven't had much of a family growing up, so my pets are something extra special. And I think you may have a similar outlook. Hope things get better for you real soon. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This is just a quick note to let everyone who even gives a shit know that my absence will be longer than expected. I found one of my rats and one of my dragons dead today. So I honestly don’t know when to reasonably expect me back.

Once again, so sorry. That in no universe is fair. Just take all the time you need, but also remember that we're here for you.l if you need anything.

You have been missed here. I'm yanking my hair out cause I need a dose of your lovely personality!!! 😀 Well, there is fear ahead for me because I know the day will eventually come where my babies will all age at once. I am preparing my mindset for the suffering. No matter how pissed and hurt I know I'll get, I can't deny the joy and all the love my babies give me. Take this heart and kick it. I know life will do that to me. It always has. But what joy will there ever have been without ever having any babies? So take this heart and kick it again. Cause maybe I'm stupid enough to keep testing my heart with every pet I own. 

As a dog owner, I can so feel your pain. Loosing a dog especially one that's been apart of your life for an extended period of time is incredibly tough. My advice is take the time to grief but also remember the good times you've had with them. How are your other dogs reacting to this?