Register Now
m76

Dishonored in 2021, a review

Very interesting reviews. What I like that the reviews that you made are based on what you played and read. I have seen many reviews from the same game with different scores points. Have you ever got bad reviews comments or what's has been the best. 

12 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I've always wondered about those games. I played the beginning part of the first Dishonored and the gameplay just seemed awkward to me. I thought maybe eventually giving the second a chance, but it doesn't sound impressive. 

Not that impressive is about right. I liked it, just didn't love it.

Thanks for sharing your reviews. I played the first game and loved it. I recommend a second playthrough, and just mess around and do fun creative kills. There are some fun things you can do in this game when you upgrade your skills enough. 

One thing I also liked about it, was that you could finish both games without killing anyone. There were other options you could do to complete the mission. I remember one mission you could set your target up to be taken away or arrested or whatever. I forget how it goes, but that was the only mission from the first game where I didn't kill the target. I think I killed everyone after that (targets I mean). I tried to not kill everyone though. But you could get pretty creative with the kills, especially when you unlock more skills.