Register Now
Alexander.

What is your favourite game to mod?

I love to modify cleo files (script mods for GTA Games) from time to time and mess with them, not making cheats at all, i just love to improve the gameplay's weather, i also make some skins for Euro Truck Simulator 2 from time to time as the vanilla game seems to be boring after a while of playing

I haven't used many mods. The last mods I did use, were for Battlefield 1942, where it can be made in a pirate game. Though, that could have been a release of the developers. 

I just got a good enough PC to take advantage of video games, so I haven't really played many games with mods yet. I want to get Skyrim on PC to mod that, as I imagine that'd be quite fun.

My vote goes to Skyrim - Fallout 4 is a close second but I've been modding Skyrim for close to 9 years now and it never grows old. I've also modded Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas and those are also fun to mod. Come to think of it, most of my modding experience is from Bethesda's buggy games lol.

BeamNG: The base game is alright, but the real fun is with the mods, some modders really did an awesome job putting maps or real world cars into the game.

XCOM2: This game is all about the mod, it's so fun to play with funny voiceovers for characters from movies or  tv shows or even other games. Also there are a lot of cosmetic mods that help styling your soldiers to your taste.

Transport Tycoon: This game is 26 years old, but there is still a very active community around it with lots of mods, and total overhauls.

Edited by m76