Register Now
Alexander.

Playing video games in school or college

On 3/2/2021 at 10:57 PM, Syntax said:

I remember playing Halo in high school with everyone on the network computer in a LAN status.

As far as college, I don’t think anyone cared since I would play a few games here and there and I’d check and see others playing League/Dota/WoW in class too.

We used to have one person take turns at keeping watch while the rest of us played NFS Underground and MK on my PS2.

On 3/29/2021 at 5:07 AM, skyfire said:

Project IGI and the counterstrike were popular during the university days. Now things have changed a lot over the years though. Its fun to see those games still out there. 

Counterstrike in particular has been going really strong for the past two decades, that's an incredible achievement. In a recent study, CS: GO's popularity continues to rise and doesn't show any signs of slowing down.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:30 PM, Patrik said:

I was playing on my phone lot of times back when the class didn't seem to be interesting at all, luckily i didn't get caught as i was choosing a strategical spot to sit in :p

Playing video games in class, while trying not to get caught can be a challenge. Although, it's finding balance to ensure that you learn and not put you're education/career at risk. What titles did you play though?

11 hours ago, Alexander. said:

What titles did you play though?

some android game called Zombies Age 1&3, Bricks n Balls and some GTA III i had installed on my phone, i make sure that i did my homeworks before playing, so if i get caught, consequences don't become hard xD

On 2/18/2021 at 10:02 PM, Alexander. said:

Has anybody tried playing video games in school or college when you shouldn't of been? Were you caught by a teacher? What was the outcome of your punishment? Was a VPN connection being used to bypass internet filters?

I used to take a side teaching job in one of college schools in my neighborhood and I always caught my students playing games in class especially the boys while the girls are caught on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.