Register Now
Alexander.

What games are similar to Minecraft?

Back when Minecraft first came out, I got a crappy knock-off game called Fortress Craft on the Xbox 360. To be honest, I still had fun playing it, but it was mostly creative only and didn't have enemies/monsters until later updates. It was fun for a while, but once I got into MC later, I forgot about that game. I wonder if my world is still accessible on my 360. I should check one of these days. 😄 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think stardew valley is kind of similar though not in terms of graphics but everyday stuff is into that and it is one good game on that context. it has pretty good minecraft like survival and routine creative stuff in it. 

Stardew Valley is more of a harvest moon clone or was inspired by it. So more of a farming game. Terraria would make more sense as it shares some similarities between MC. 

Another game that comes to mind, that is somewhat similar to Minecraft, is Rust. In that game, you need to build stuff, eat food, drink water, deal with other players and so on. I haven't played it, but have watched people play it, and it looks like fun, but also looks like it'd make me angry to play lol. 

On 2/25/2021 at 12:28 PM, Kane99 said:

Another game that comes to mind, that is somewhat similar to Minecraft, is Rust. In that game, you need to build stuff, eat food, drink water, deal with other players and so on. I haven't played it, but have watched people play it, and it looks like fun, but also looks like it'd make me angry to play lol. 

Rust is a bit of a reach actually because the game mechanics are very different, the goals are different but I'd agree with Roblox. Having said that, Rust is a great game to play.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:01 PM, Syntax said:

Ark if you think about it, otherwise games like Rust, or even Robloxs in a sense too 

It depends - if you mod Ark you can get your game to be identical to Minecraft in terms of gameplay but I don't know about the visual aspect.