Register Now
Alexander.

What was your first gaming t-shirt?

I think my parents got me a mario shirt when I was a kid, but I honestly don't remember for sure. I know my first gaming shirt I purchased, was probably for the Game Grumps YouTube. I got a couple shirts when it started. I then got a Super Mario t-shirt a while back from a subscription box. But sadly, I didn't own many gaming related shirts.Β 

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

It was a clone of GTA Liberty City Stores T-Shirt ( it was actually very popular in my country lol ), got it for around 4 bucks but stopped using it later as i somehow grew up quickly lol

Sounds awesome! I've always been a Rockstar / GTA fanboy. Have you got any pictures of the t-shirt that you could share with the community? Paying 4$ for a tshirt is quite good value for money!

1 hour ago, Alexander. said:

Sounds awesome! I've always been a Rockstar / GTA fanboy. Have you got any pictures of the t-shirt that you could share with the community? Paying 4$ for a tshirt is quite good value for money!

This is the only picture i could find in internet and it's actually from a video that was uploaded in 2013! sorry for the bad quality :P

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SfSszac.png[/img]

I regret I can't find it, but it was a green Halo t-shirt with the Master Chief's helmet on the front with crossed shotguns behind it. I recall buying it from an ASDA (UK's Walmart), and getting a good few years of wear out of it during my green phase.

The last gaming shirt I received was from Blizzard Entertainment; for an anniversary they'd sent me a Burning Crusade poster and t-shirt that didn't fit, a freebie for my time as an MVP of their European forums. The budget for such things eventually shrank into nothingness, where the most they can expect now is infrequent Christmas cards (very well drawn ones, too) and guaranteed beta access.

On 2/18/2021 at 10:18 PM, Alexander. said:

What was your first gaming t-shirt? What video game was it from? Do you still have it to this day, and does the clothing still fit you? If I can recall correctly, my first gaming merch was from, my favourite sandbox game; minecraft.Β 

Mine happens to be The Punisher customized T-shirt. I really love that shirt because it's so cool with the skull πŸ’€.Β download.thumb.jpeg.5c236cfdab7c2b70eb4fead31791ea3e.jpeg

6 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Mine is a pic of Castlevania SOTN. I still have it, but it is long since I could fit in it. The image below is the closest I could find to the image on the shirt.

Β 

Β 

sotn.0.jpg

Wow, this looks absolutely explosive. The first thing that came to my mind seeing that sword βš” was The Excalibur.Β 

On 8/12/2021 at 12:07 AM, Shole said:

Well, I got it recently to be honest xD, it's an Alliance World of Warcraft T-shirt I got in Asia from H&M.

That's definitely awesome. Let me see the pictures if you don't mind mate please πŸ˜‰.Β 

I had bought a hoodie from an online store, that had NFS logo and some caption printed on it. I was so obsessed with NFS at that time, and too excited to wear it while playing . πŸ˜† That was when I was in college. πŸ˜†

Edited by Razor1911

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

I had bought a hoodie from an online store, that had NFS logo and some caption printed on it. I was so obsessed with NFS at that time, and too excited to wear it while playing . πŸ˜† That was when I was in college. πŸ˜†

Some of the cool cars in Need for Speed would definitely make a good design for those kind of shirts or hoodie.Β