Register Now
Alexander.

What was your first gaming t-shirt?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of the cool cars in Need for Speed would definitely make a good design for those kind of shirts or hoodie. 

Yeah, I had obsession for cars and games at that time, and that's why I loved NFS more. In NFS, I could access all those branded cars like Porsche, lotus, Chevrolet, Lambo etc from their catalogue.  I even have many car models /prototypes that I had bought from online store. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I had obsession for cars and games at that time, and that's why I loved NFS more. In NFS, I could access all those branded cars like Porsche, lotus, Chevrolet, Lambo etc from their catalogue.  I even have many car models /prototypes that I had bought from online store. 😆

Seriously for a car lover, you are absolutely going to get hooked up on those classic cars that are so elegant to behold. 

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I have never owned any video game related clothing that I can remember, but I've always wanted a Gran Turismo hat.

I'm sure you might be able to find it on ebay. Have you tried looking for it on the website? 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There are lots of online stores that can provide you with that and you can even get shirts as well.

Exactly, there are so many online stores that can offer such services like eBay and even Amazon.com.