Register Now
Xolta

Do you stream any video games?

I do stream some of the games on facebook gaming. Most of the time I do that with the MOBA. And my experience so far has been good so far. I think a lot of streaming apps like OBS etc can help you with that. For me twitch is a pain. I can't find readers on stream. 

I try and stream almost every single day 😉 Around two to three years max, at times like last night it was around five hours. I stream on Twitch, always have been and I don't think that I will stream anywhere else. 

If you all intersted then check me out 

Yeah, I do flights, and I do allot. 🙂 

On 2/19/2021 at 5:39 PM, Xolta said:

I will give you a fallow Empire.

Thanks, 🙂 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

5 hours daily is a bit too much exertion on me. But it seems like some people can manage that pretty easily. I will follow you. 

Five hours can be, doing it each day can wear yourself out, But many that are fulltime have no choice to do eight hours since they might be on a contract. MAny able to handle it others just can't even do three hours. three hours is a goodamount.

I have tried my hand at it, but haven't done it in a while. I'm thinking of starting to stream soon, because I have all the equipment to get started. I just need to push myself to do it. 

On 2/20/2021 at 2:14 PM, skyfire said:

5 hours daily is a bit too much exertion on me. But it seems like some people can manage that pretty easily. I will follow you. 

Most streamings try to get 2-5 hours a day in. Some streamers don't have other jobs, so they can devote more time to streaming. 

19 hours ago, Empire said:

Thanks, 🙂 

Five hours can be, doing it each day can wear yourself out, But many that are fulltime have no choice to do eight hours since they might be on a contract. MAny able to handle it others just can't even do three hours. three hours is a goodamount.

Yeah daily 5 hours is definitely burn out. I am really surprised with new generation of kids who can do this before even touching 20. and a lot of them are now streaming lately. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Most streamings try to get 2-5 hours a day in. Some streamers don't have other jobs, so they can devote more time to streaming. 

I follow few SEA nation guys who are under 21 and they are streaming all day. 

Streaming takes a lot of time and energy and unless you're earning a decent amount from it, I wouldn't recommend it all. I mean I've been in a few streams for Lords Mobile but that's just for fun. As a source of income, it'll take time to build that following.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:53 AM, killamch89 said:

Streaming takes a lot of time and energy and unless you're earning a decent amount from it, I wouldn't recommend it all. I mean I've been in a few streams for Lords Mobile but that's just for fun. As a source of income, it'll take time to build that following.

Same sentiments. I think if one has enough friends or viewers then it's worth it. I personally wont stream because it makes me wait for validation and the tips. and thats burnout. 

On 3/4/2021 at 2:06 PM, skyfire said:

Same sentiments. I think if one has enough friends or viewers then it's worth it. I personally wont stream because it makes me wait for validation and the tips. and thats burnout. 

Yeah - I play games mainly for fun and if I start trying to turn it into a full time job, I'll probably get frustrated at some point.