Register Now
Kane99

Suggestions for USB subs on Xbox One?

I want to get a USB hub for my Xbox One, as the only accessible USB I have is on the left, and I'm not going to move my Xbox around to get to the back one. Anyway, do you guys know of any good USB hubs? I don't need anything with too many USB slots, but maybe 4 at least. Also, any chance of one where the LED light isn't too much of a bother? The one I use now for my PC has a light on it when it's connected. I wish once I turn something off, it also turns that off. Maybe one with an off switch? 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

The USB 3.0 hub will work just as fine like any other hubs for PC or not. I mean just plug and play right 🙂 What are you after, power ports also. 

I'm looking for one without an indicator light, or a light that turns off when the Xbox is also turned off. Because the last hub I used, the light would stay on, and it bugged me since it's in my room. I also don't like that it's getting power while the console is turned off. 

I just want a USB hub that's more discreet if that makes sense? 

Most do comes with a light, I mean you can also remove the hub when not using it. or turn off the the Xbox from the wall so that there is no power going to it. 🙂 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Purezento-4-Port-Aluminum-HighSpeed-Transmission-Silver/dp/B08R3N2FH6/ref=sr_1_7_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=USB+hub+for+Xbox&qid=1613995477&sr=8-7-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExMjIyR1pVV1BRVExTJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzQ0MTM5MU1RMlkwTkhUSDRRWCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDg1ODE0Mjk3RktNSDdaWVBYNyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX210ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

THis doesn't have a light, plugs and play, as long as you have a hub that has good speeds, or maybe USB 3.1 then all good. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, but I'm too lazy when it comes to having to unplug stuff lol. So that's why I prefer to have one without a light. And thanks for sharing, I will for sure check that out. 

Understandable 😉 I'm the same, in fact in my room I have LED lights on everywhere 😛 Fast amazon lookup and see many that you are after.