Register Now
Kane99

Soulja Boy is making another console

Here we go again. Looks like Soulja Boy is producing another console. I shouldn't say produce, as he's probably going to find a cheap Chinese console and will brand it with his name like he did the last time. But according to the article from IGN, he is:

"building a new console from scratch, all new design. All new games. All new deals. Let's make history."

And this is supposed what the console looks like:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNWeaKh6i4/?utm_source=ig_embed

Which means that it's exactly what I said above. As you can see, a PS2 dual-shock and what looks like an Xbox One S console. I don't understand how this guy thinks he can get away with producing crap like this. 

I heard about this a couple of days ago. You're 100% correct on this, this is gonna be a complete joke, just like it was last time. It's a shame that IGN are even taking this seriously enough to talk about it. Soulja Boy deserves the attention about as much as he deserves your money with regards to this con.

I am legitimately wondering what the motivation is to do this a second time. I doubt they are actually producing original games for it so this just seems to be a practice in insanity. It can't have possibly made them THAT much money to justify the risk again.

On 2/22/2021 at 6:05 PM, Shagger said:

I heard about this a couple of days ago. You're 100% correct on this, this is gonna be a complete joke, just like it was last time. It's a shame that IGN are even taking this seriously enough to talk about it. Soulja Boy deserves the attention about as much as he deserves your money with regards to this con.

Hopefully a large company really drops a hefty lawsuit so that he can stop trying to sell these knock-off Chinese gaming consoles. Personally, I just feel like he's doing this stuff for publicity.