Register Now
Kane99

What PlayStation games do you want to see on PC?

There is going to be some PlayStation exclusives coming out for PC soon, starting with Days Gone. I'm sure you've all heard about this, but there are rumors that many other games will be coming. I just hope the Spider-Man games and God Of War are released, because I will jump at those. It looks like those games will be dropping on Steam, as you can currently check out Days Gone on steam here - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1259420/Days_Gone/ thought it's not yet available for pre-order. 

So with that being said, what PS exclusives would you like to see drop on PC? I think Death Stranding was among the list of possibilities. I wouldn't mind God of War of course, but I would even welcome PS3 and PS2 games. 

What games would you like to see pop up on PC? 

Death Stranding is out on PC, and has been been for seven months and was never intended to be a full PlayStation exclusive. Not to mention Horizon Zero Dawn was also ported to PC using the same Decima engine developed by Guerilla Studios for Horizon Zero Dawn. So, this nothing new. Even so, I find it unlikely that Sony will do this for many other games, and even if they did, like with HZD and Days Gone, it'll be years.

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

Death Stranding is out on PC, and has been been for seven months and was never intended to be a full PlayStation exclusive. Not to mention Horizon Zero Dawn was also ported to PC using the same Decima engine developed by Guerilla Studios for Horizon Zero Dawn. So, this nothing new. Even so, I find it unlikely that Sony will do this for many other games, and even if they did, like with HZD and Days Gone, it'll be years.

Oh, didn't even know. Thanks for letting me know. 🙂 I hope not, I would love to get my hands on the Spider-Man games at the very least. 😄 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

No idea if God Of War is on PC, that's something that I like to see for PCs users and play 🙂 That be cool. Might be wrong thought. 

Not yet, but it's one I am hoping Sony releases on PC. 

I hope that they are going to do it, I mean it's going to make people happy and make it big. It's agood game and I have no idea why they have not did it for PCs in the first place. The game and the graphics shell be so more advance. 

On 2/25/2021 at 6:35 AM, Empire said:

No idea if God Of War is on PC, that's something that I like to see for PCs users and play 🙂 That be cool. Might be wrong thought. 

God Of War is a PlayStation exclusive, the same way The Legend Of Zelda is a Nintendo exclusive. It would be pretty sweet to see it offered on PC, but that would be a deal with the devil in a few ways. If they release it on PC, what's to stop Microsoft from putting it out on Xbox? Sure there's licensing issues, but Microsoft owns the patent on PC hardware. They had to bail out Apple because if they didn't they would have had a monopoly on the market, which is illegal. At least here in the states it's illegal. I think it's bullshit that they were the ones to bail out the competition, but that's just my opinion.

But to get back to topic, they use basically the same hardware for the Xbox that is used for PC. Why put it on one of their machines and not another? It would just cause a lot of issues, unless there was a 5000 page contract, with extremely detailed fine print.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

God Of War is a PlayStation exclusive, the same way The Legend Of Zelda is a Nintendo exclusive. It would be pretty sweet to see it offered on PC, but that would be a deal with the devil in a few ways. If they release it on PC, what's to stop Microsoft from putting it out on Xbox? Sure there's licensing issues, but Microsoft owns the patent on PC hardware. They had to bail out Apple because if they didn't they would have had a monopoly on the market, which is illegal. At least here in the states it's illegal. I think it's bullshit that they were the ones to bail out the competition, but that's just my opinion.

But to get back to topic, they use basically the same hardware for the Xbox that is used for PC. Why put it on one of their machines and not another? It would just cause a lot of issues, unless there was a 5000 page contract, with extremely detailed fine print.

A good number of Xbox titles can run on PC even without Xbox gamepass but to be honest, Xbox hardly has any exclusives so it's not that big of a deal.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:25 AM, skyfire said:

God of war and the monster hunter are going to be like mario for nintendo. the series of the game just keeps on staying in the base platform where they were released. 

Monster Hunter is already available for the PC and other platforms. It's just God Of War and Ratchet & Clank I'd really like for the PC.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:44 AM, killamch89 said:

Monster Hunter is already available for the PC and other platforms. It's just God Of War and Ratchet & Clank I'd really like for the PC.

I meant those games were like brand dependent games like mario is for the brand etc.