Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most realistic games?

I’ve talked about this game at length many times. I have to give my vote to RDR2. Everything in it is as close to reality as can be done. Even Ubisoft has called it just about the pinnacle of gaming achievement. Rockstar completely knocked it out of the park on this one.

And that’s coming from someone who has never been a fan of Western style games.

Kingdome Come: Deliverance is easily up there. Not just in terms of its combat but one's interactions with the world and the ramifications of it. Having to change clothes, bathe, hide bodies, make amends for misdeeds, manage your reputation in small towns and having to manage time are major aspects to the game.

3 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

Kingdome Come: Deliverance is easily up there. Not just in terms of its combat but one's interactions with the world and the ramifications of it. Having to change clothes, bathe, hide bodies, make amends for misdeeds, manage your reputation in small towns and having to manage time are major aspects to the game.

You know I haven't played that game in ages - I even considered modding it but it's going to take some more learning. I have also noticed that their community tends to be very mature and more helpful.

Cyberpunk is not a realism game, gotta be based on realife events and bbased as so realism as it can be 🙂 Like flying the A320 in flight sims, each knobs and each movements and each little details are so realism. Takes me 45mins to get to takoff. 

On 2/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, Empire said:

Any realism games are based from simulator. Train sims, Flight sims, You name it 🙂 I have spent hours on Euro trucking as well as Amercian Trucks. P3D and other flight sims that are around in total 3000 hours on the clock for me. 

Train sims and flight sims are equally good example of realistic video games because they are good game of simulations. I do enjoyed my time with flight sims. Also GT7 is another great one which show how a real world this racing game is. 

Just now, Razor1911 said:

What about Ghost of Tsushima.

Ghost of Tsushima is absolutely outstanding I cannot get enough of it, those graphics are gorgeous love the fighting it’s so satisfying. I have completed a few missions and unlocked a lot of stuff outfits and katanas. Just mostly exploring the map doing side missions, Sucker Punch have done an amazing job with this game.