Register Now
StaceyPowers

Types of games you used to play and no longer do?

I used to play 2D side scroller platformers a lot, but they can't keep me occupied anymore, I've tried modern ones, and I always get super bored in 2 minutes.

The other genre is RTS games, not out of choice, but because there are no good games in the genre, hasn't been in a long time.

Edited by m76

On 2/26/2021 at 10:26 AM, m76 said:

I used to play 2D side scroller platformers a lot, but they can't keep me occupied anymore, I've tried modern ones, and I always get super bored in 2 minutes.

Same here, I just don't have the enthusiasm for side-scrollers any more. Another genre of games that no longer interest me are MOBAs.

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I used to be a lot into the strategy games but these days not so much. I am on and off between the games like FPS, MOBA, strategy and few other gaming genres. 

Games like Pokemon are also on my list. I've outgrown the series. I'd say most turn-based RPGs I've outgrown except Final Fantasy and a few others.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:05 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any types of games you used to play a lot, but now haven’t played in many years? For me, it is MUDs.

Seriously, it's definitely going to be MOBA for me. I used to play it a lot but not any more. I think it stopped giving me the vibe I needed. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's definitely going to be MOBA for me. I used to play it a lot but not any more. I think it stopped giving me the vibe I needed. 

To be fair, I used to play Starcraft for a bit back in the day but then lost interest in MOBAs all together and haven't touched them ever since nor will I ever do it again.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, I used to play Starcraft for a bit back in the day but then lost interest in MOBAs all together and haven't touched them ever since nor will I ever do it again.

It was actually the same thing that happened to me. I'm not going to lie about loving the game back then, I really did but it passed.