Register Now
Kane99

What do you think Kojima has in store for us next?

His most recent game, Death Stranding was somewhat popular I'd say, but I don't think it ever came close to a Metal Gear Solid. But, it's just the beginning for him. With that being said, what do you think he has in store for us next? A sequel to Death Stranding? A whole new IP? Maybe an already established property? 

There was rumors a while back that Kojima was back involved with Silent Hill, but those were just rumors. It's possible Konami and Kojima have come together and put the differences aside. But I have my doubts on that. 

Anyway, what do you guys think is next for Kojima? 

No idea, the last time it was just some award ceremony. Death Stranding wasn't a bad game as most people tried to make it out to be but I felt that Kojima went overboard in the story department. To be honest. the story is deep - too deep even for me and normally, I'd get the subtle hints and piece together the story but Death Stranding is on a whole different level.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:07 PM, killamch89 said:

No idea, the last time it was just some award ceremony. Death Stranding wasn't a bad game as most people tried to make it out to be but I felt that Kojima went overboard in the story department. To be honest. the story is deep - too deep even for me and normally, I'd get the subtle hints and piece together the story but Death Stranding is on a whole different level.

I'm actually completely cool with what they did with Death Stranding. It would get at least 8 out of 10 rating from me. 

Just now, killamch89 said:

I'd say 7.5/10 but the story just got way too complicated for me at times.

I think we both view and analyzed the game Death Stranding with same eyes because 7.5/10 and 8/10 are almost on the same spot. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think we both view and analyzed the game Death Stranding with same eyes because 7.5/10 and 8/10 are almost on the same spot. 

You have a point there but I'm still trying to figure out the story lol. I get pieces of it but I think Kojima was way too creative with this one.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You have a point there but I'm still trying to figure out the story lol. I get pieces of it but I think Kojima was way too creative with this one.

It's actually part of where Kojima really do better with their games. They know the power of creativity and include it in their games.