Register Now
Kane99

Does anyone even use facebook games?

Does anyone here use facebook games? Do you happen to play anything on Facebook's marketplace? I mainly play stuff like pool, but even that I don't frequently play anymore. Are there even any good games on Facebook worth checking out? I'm always willing to give a platform a try, but I never really pictured Facebook much for gaming. But ever since they bought up oculus, I figure they might have started to support actual games. Do you know of any games worth checking out through Facebook these days? 

It's been years since I last played a simple Facebook game, was back in my college years and I was bored and so I played games on Facebook. Personally, I wasn't a fan of Facebook anyway and haven't played much. Just did a game about farms that people sent things over to other people that they had on there friends list. It's not as big anymore but still alive and kicking. 

7 hours ago, Patrik said:

Yes! i personally still player a quiz game with my cousin and some other people on facebook, you basically have to answer some historic and scientific questions in order to conquer more zones etc..

I will play a few quiz like games. I like to think I'm pretty good when it comes to movie/tv trivia. Used to play words with friends a lot. 

On 3/7/2021 at 6:05 PM, Kane99 said:

I will play a few quiz like games. I like to think I'm pretty good when it comes to movie/tv trivia. Used to play words with friends a lot. 

To be honest, I've never really trusted Facebook's platform because they're always getting hacked and I definitely don't trust them with my data.

On 3/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, skyfire said:

There is however pretty strong market for the games. Like facebook store may soon be playing the same stuff like the other stores. as of now they are kind of just putting people into facebook games. 

The point I'm making is that our data is never really safe with any Facebook platform - they've been hacked for like the thousandth time now in a recent attack in the last month leaking over 500m people's info. Why would you trust that?

Yeah recently facebook accepted the fact that there are some apps that leaked the entire facebook database outside. And cambridge analytica in 2019 also showed something serious too. So the thing is only way people prefer facebook games is those who are loyal to the facebook.