Register Now
Kane99

Does anyone even use facebook games?

On 11/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, onii chan said:

honestly the only people i see play facebook games is my boomer mum and her friends 😂

It's been very long since I played any Facebook game. I can remember playing Criminal Case or something, where you get to solve puzzles and mysteries but it's not for me anymore. 

Yours is even some time ago, while me I never played it for once. I heard many times about Facebook gaming, and how users are streaming their favourite games and generating revenue from it. I think is the right time for me to proceed learning more about how it works, I might be interested to proceed. 

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe it works similar like twitch, YouTube monetization package. You promote your video game channel, to get views and followers, get monetized by Facebook. 

Facebook is one of the most popular and powerful social media sites in the world today and there will always be users who will always be willing to play and stream their games. 

I still play a few of Facebook connected video games like Subway Surf and it's very interesting when you battle for the top spot on the leaderboard with your friends. It's the only thing that makes it entertaining for me. 

On 4/28/2022 at 9:17 AM, Heatman said:

Facebook is one of the most popular and powerful social media sites in the world today and there will always be users who will always be willing to play and stream their games. 

Actually, Facebook games is rated near the bottom of the group when it comes to their games. Yes, Facebook is still widely popular but their games/appstore isn't.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, Facebook games is rated near the bottom of the group when it comes to their games. Yes, Facebook is still widely popular but their games/appstore isn't.

Yes, for Facebook games, it's not as good or popular as the social media platform itself. If they should ever get 40% popular like Facebook itself, they are going to be a very good competition to other platform games.