Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

14 hours ago, Shagger said:

Suffice to say, I am desperately looking forward to Horizon: Forbidden West. Loved the first game and would really like to not only play,, but review the second one as well.

As long as it's your review, I'm definitely not going to miss that because the one on The Last Of Us II gave me everything I needed on the game. 

On 1/26/2022 at 7:42 AM, m76 said:

I think it would be much better if the female hero could be seen as competent next to respectable males, instead of these caricatures of extremity.

What if the roles were reversed with males and females in the game? Would we still be having this discussion? 

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What if the roles were reversed with males and females in the game? Would we still be having this discussion? 

If that happens, I don't really know if the discussion particularly from him would still go on. He'd probably be happy he's gotten what he want right? 

On 1/28/2022 at 7:37 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Exactly, he's trying to make an omelet with larvae

Couldn't agree more. I don't think he's remotely aware of what comments and points make him look like.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Couldn't agree more. I don't think he's remotely aware of what comments and points make him look like.

He's really getting pumped up to fire back at the lot of you, that's one thing that I'm very sure about cos he never backs down 😂

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

He's really getting pumped up to fire back at the lot of you, that's one thing that I'm very sure about cos he never backs down 😂

You have completely studied him very well and once that happens, it's going to one hell of a war of word with long comments 😂. I sure do love reading those. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have completely studied him very well and once that happens, it's going to one hell of a war of word with long comments 😂. I sure do love reading those. 

The guy is one freaking dynamite that can take out an entire block!! I kind of like him a bit. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

We all have our personalities to carry around with. I have accepted him the way he is. 

Yeah, that's kind of like a good thing to do but it's not nice when he goes out of his way to impose things like it's down to him to force people to accept his views. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's kind of like a good thing to do but it's not nice when he goes out of his way to impose things like it's down to him to force people to accept his views. 

Human beings with their way of doing things. It's something that you can never change. I think that avoiding them would be the best way forward.